Cloud analytics is a model in which remote computing resources are used to analyse huge amount of data. The tool not just gathers and analyses data it make the data also comprehendible for better business decisions. It could include components on-premise or cloud, or a hybrid model depending on the reduction in the burden on an on-premise infrastructure. Cloud analytics is fast becoming a necessity in modern organizations to make intelligent business decisions and grow exponentially.
Key Business Advantages
Besides an improved operational efficiencies, Cloud Analytics and Optimization can even transform processes, manage risk, fraud, and regulatory compliance and even help grow, retain, and satisfy customers.
Scheduled Reports - In the cloud-based services model, the entire cost is an opex & variable cost. Controlling costs requires frequent, automated reporting. Get deep insights into your investment with detailed scheduled reports. The tool provides automated & scheduled reports to show users their latest cloud usage and costs. You can leverage chargeback reports to allocate expenses to the appropriate project or business units for chargeback or cost allocation.Scheduled reports help you -
- Gain a comprehensive view of cost over time with actual and amortized reports
- Stay on top of expiring services or pricing plans.
- Generate scheduled reports for monthly and annual spend projections
- Keep track of deployment glitches with customizable spend and usage alerts.
- Export consolidated or individual reports for specific accounts
- Create separate P&L reports based on individual services for a better chargeback.
Forecast Analysis - Successful management of your cloud costs needs an accurate analysis of the future expenses considering growing business workloads. With our Cloud Analytics tool, you can easily forecast cloud costs based on historical trends, current usage, and future growth.Do accurate prediction of your cloud spend with forecast analysis to-
- Forecast usage growth for current applications and create budgets for prospective cloud applications.
- Create realistic budgets for each project or department.
- Build competitive scenarios to evaluate different cloud service providers, instance types, and purchase options.
Optimize your cloud investments - The variable opex based cost model of cloud computing introduces different avenues for savings costs; however, it also requires entirely new approaches to minimize waste and optimize spend and achieve better TCO for the cloud. Users often overprovision capacity or forget to remove the unused temporary resources.With Cloud optimization service, you can-
- Determine when to use On-demand vs. Reserved pricing plans for cloud virtual server or storage services.
- Simulate “what-if” usage and pricing scenarios for better capacity planning
- Identify unused reservations and opportunities for relocation or modification.
- Eliminate unattached storage volumes
- View instances that can be downsized based on low CPU or memory usage
- Compare service provider costs and performance with other comparable instances from different cloud service providers.
- Proactively respond based on alerts generated when projected or actual costs exceed budgets.
Cloud analytics holds great potential. Attention to cloud cost optimization helps reduce costs in organizations. Deploying Cloud analytics & Optimization is bound to help businesses benefit from cost reduction by identifying and eliminating inefficiencies and attracting and retaining loyal customers, thus driving revenue growth.