AWS service connects an on-premise software appliance with cloud-based storage to integrate your existing on-premises applications with the AWS storage infrastructure seamlessly and securely. Back up the Data in your current data center can be backed up to Amazon web services, stored as Amazon EBS snapshots. You can benefit from AWS's low cost and intrinsic redundancy. In case you need to retrieve a data backup, you can easily restore these snapshots to your on-premises infrastructure. You can also access them as EBS volumes, enabling you to mirror data between your on-premises and Amazon applications easily.
You can install the AWS Storage Gateway’s software appliance on a host machine in your data center.
Why AWS Storage?
AWS offers a complete range of services for you to store and analyze your data. It also aids you in reducing costs, increased operational agility, and accelerate organizational innovation.
AWS can be said to be the most flexible and secure cloud computing environment currently. It is backed by an efficient set of cloud security tools.
CloudEndure Disaster Recovery
- It takes minutes to install and simple to operate failover, enabling recovery from downtime in minutes, with support for any physical, virtual, or cloud-based machines.
- CloudEndure creates an exact up-to-date replica for any source workload and fully converts it to AWS format within minutes depending upon the workload.
- Cloud Endure supports recovery from all physical, virtual, and hybrid cloud infrastructure into the AWS cloud.
- Average savings of 80% on the total cost of ownership(TCO) compared to traditional disaster recovery solutions.
- Sub-second recovery point objectives(RPOs) and Recovery Time Objective(RTOs).
- Multiple IT resilience options, ensuring cost-effective strategy support of all application types, including databases and other write-intensive workloads.
Backup & Recovery
- CloudBerry Backup service is a data backup solution, offers all the features that customers would expect in backup software, including file-based backup and image-level backup for the server. Backup Service addresses your entire data protection challenges with an end to end and easy to manage Service that backs up all your data from any source servers, desktops, VMs, etc.
- Image Backup: Take complete image backup of the server with granular file-level recovery.
- Bare metal backup: Supports bare metal backup and recovery for multiple server platforms.
- Hybrid Cloud: Supports hybrid cloud delivery option with on-premises and cloud-based backup.