1. Information What Qualifies as Personal
2. What Personal/ Non-Personal Information do we Collect?
To request for a free demo, subscribe to our newsletter/alerts or to get in touch with us through the form available on our ‘contact us’ section or if you call us directly, you would need to provide us with Personal Information such as your name, organization, telephone number, e-mail address and physical address. We also collect the information shown in the comment when you leave your comments on our website.
We may also collect your Personal Information such as your name, e-mail address etc. when you communicate with our customer support staff using our chat support feature or through e-mail.
Website and social media : We may also collect, store and use your Personal Information when you (1) access our social networking handles operated by us (such as those on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or LinkedIn) (2) share or comment on our blogs (3) comment/ provide feedback/testimonials on such social networking handles.
We may also automatically collect non-personally identifiable information through cookies to improve our Website and Offerings, such as pattern of your use of the Website, our Offerings, visits, material that you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, IP address and date and time when you access or use website.
AdWords : We use Google AdWords as a marketing tool to allow the members of the public to reach out to us through our Website. We also collect and store information when you, in order to interact with us, click on our advertisement which is displayed on the Google search page and subsequently get directed to our Website.
3. Accuracy of information.
Please make sure that any Personal Information you share with us is accurate and up to date information. If you are sharing any Personal Information on behalf of a third person, you should ensure that you are authorized to do so.
4. What do we do With Your Personal Information?
We use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with information about our Offerings and/or our periodic newsletters;
- if we do engage in a business relationship, we may use the Personal Information to provide you such Offerings and to assist you in the event you need any additional support;
- for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to our Website and/ or the Offerings provided by us;
- to assess queries, requirements, and process requests for products and services;
- for client communication, billing and administration;
- to improve the usability of the Website and for Website maintenance;
- to process job applications (if you apply for a position with our organization);
- to prevent fraud and abuse;
- to enhance the security of the Website;
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to maintain leads; to run marketing or promotional campaigns;
- to create brand awareness;
- to improve the Offerings;
- to provide you with information that we may believe may be of your interest;
- for internal record keeping; and to comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
5. Whom do we Disclose Your Data to?
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
Service Providers: We may share your Personal Information with the service providers who work with us in connection with operating and maintaining the Website and/ or providing the Offerings.
Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer your Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Website, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use your Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein.
Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Government authorities.
6. Whom do we Disclose Your Data to?
- We endeavour to only collect only such Personal Information that is necessary for the purposes indicated here and to retain such data for no longer than is necessary for such purposes. The length of time Personal Information is retained, and criteria for determining that time, are dependent on the nature of the Personal Information and the purpose for which it was provided/ collected.
- Subject to this section, we will try to delete your Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist even after deletion. For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact [firstname.lastname@example.org].
7. Our Security Measures
We store your Personal Information on our servers located in India and also on cloud-based CRM system whose servers are located in India and this information is accessible to our personnel across our offices. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of any Personal Information transmitted as these systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we assume no liability or responsibility for it. You are required to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send you an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking for your Personal Information.
7. Limitation of Liability
7. Governing Laws and Disputes
8. Changes to This Policy
9. Contact Us