Cloudxchange.io Solves Growth Source financial technologies with an agenda of developing next generation banking and financial applications by Migrating to CLOUD.
Customer Details: Growth Source Financial Technologies
Use Case: AWS Cloud Infrastructure IAAS (AWS Mumbai Region)
Third Party Tools Used: Site 24 x 7, Fresh Service
Platforms Used: Windows virtual machines with MSSQL 2016 Standard, Red Hat Linux virtual machines with MySQL.
About Growth Source :
Growth Source Financial Technologies Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 29 March 2019. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Mumbai. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 200,000,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 50,100,000. It is involved in other financial inter-mediation. This group includes financial inter-mediation other than that conducted by monetary institution.
The Challenges :
- Growth Source need their entire Infrastructure on Cloud with High Availability using AWS as a Technology.
- Investment in raw Infrastructure with one-time investment for development life cycle is the biggest business challenge.
- Redundancy across two Data centers, technically providing near DR with high availability.
- Growth Source want to go live with services at his disposal where an enterprise grade cloud services are available for future development.
- Currently, backups are generated on cloud using Life Cycle Management policy which is volume level backup.
- The application server access must be secure and logical segregation of network must be there.
- Pay as you go Model to achieve cost efficiency.
Cloudxchange.io’s Approach / Proposed Solution (Solution and Architecture) :
Our approach to Growth Source for Infrastructure on cloud includes the following activities:
- We have deployed the Infrastructure on AWS Cloud like Applications, Databases in different Environments like Production, UAT, Pre-Prod, Development, SIT & T&D.
- Standard Data retrieval plan allow to access any of archives within several hours. Standard retrievals typically complete within 3-5 hours.
- Configure Snapshot Lifecycle Policy for the servers in AWS
- Create a Life Cycle Policy on the volumes of the servers
- Define the volume tags for the volumes of the servers
- Create a schedule for backup of the volumes
- Encrypt the data both at rest and in transmit
- Configure retention policies
- Providing End to End 24 *7 backup support
Network Level Architecture :
Why Amazon Web Service :
Growth Source adopt backup solution on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud. They were interested in determining a better solution for data backup on cloud. Growth Source is engaged with cloudxchange.io, an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner to evaluate backup solution to manage huge set of on-premises backup to AWS Cloud and leverage cloud benefits.
AWS Services Used :
Following services have been used in AWS cloud,
- Amazon Code Commit
- Amazon API Gateway
- Amazon Pinpoint Service
- Amazon EC2
- Amazon EBS
- Amazon Lambda
- Amazon CloudWatch
- Amazon SNS
Operational Excellence :
Cloudxchange.io’s has own service desk web portal for managing the incidents, alerts, sending alerts to user. Cloudxchange.io’s will provide 24 X 7 help desk support (Phone, Email & web based) to customers. Cloudxchange.io’s help desk will support customers to address problems related to solution. The Service Desk application includes all direct interaction between a user and the service desk by phone or by Email-ID. It also includes all user activities that occur by use of the self-service Web portal.
Functionality includes :
- Incident management, users can raise tickets via email, self-service portal, phone, or in person as per ITIL standards.
- SLA Management & Self-Service Portal.
- Automation & Service Catalog.
- 24*7 Customer Hotline support through chat, Mobile hotline and email.
- Enabled Multi-level security – KMS encryption, password protection and SSL while transferring the data on AWS Cloud.
- Enabled Amazon S3 server-side encryption to encrypt the data.
- The reliability pillar includes the ability of a system to recover from infrastructure or service disruptions, dynamically acquire computing resources to meet demand, and mitigate disruptions such as misconfigurations or transient network issues.
- provides in-depth, best-practice guidance for architectonic reliable systems on AWS.
Cost Optimization :
- Growth Source will access some servers infrequently, so proposed solution is designed in a way to optimize the cost.
- Script is configured on the server in such a way that the servers will run in only particular time as per their requirement. So, it is a better choice with respect to cost saving.
The Benefits :
- Free-up IT resources. Improve efficiency by freeing up valuable financial and staff resources.
- Reduced Capital Expenditures. no longer needs to acquire, enterprise backup software, or hardware system. This eliminates the burden of budgeting for capital equipment well in advance as well as the capital expense.
- During critical events such as on-premises data center outage, when many applications must be restored simultaneously and as soon as possible.
- Implemented AWS KMS Encryption on Instance volumes to secure the data of the server.
Monitoring Services Features :
Server Monitoring –
- A quick summary on the status and performance of your server over the last seven days through our heat map analysis.
- CPU/memory/disk utilization.
- Services and processes.
- Network statistics including bandwidth utilized by the server.
- Processor queue length and up time.
- Availability Summary Report.
- Busy Hours Report.
- Health Trend Report.
- Performance Report.
About the Partner :
- Cloudxchange.io is an advance consulting partner in Amazon web service (AWS) Partner network (APN), focusing exclusively on AWS.
- Cloudxchange.io would like to thank Growth Source for providing an opportunity to submit Cloud Services backup proposal.
- Our wide range of Cloud based offerings with comprehensive services and cost-effective approach will help you meet your technology and business objectives.
- We present this proposal as a confirmation of our commitment to build a strong partnership with Growth Source on technology innovation with quality offerings, and delivery excellence.
- io’s Managed Services for public clouds delivers 24 x 7 monitoring and management services by experienced administrators who are experts in supporting public cloud environments. As an official technology partners with leading public cloud service providers, we provide the much-needed technical support complimenting the infrastructure and support provided by leading public cloud service providers.
- With Cloudxchange.io’s Managed Services, you can rest assured knowing that your cloud infrastructure is fully managed and optimized for your business needs. Cloudxchange.io provides expert technical support with pay-as-you go managed services and improved ROI on your cloud investments.