Cloud Managed Services
Cloudxchange.io’s Managed Services for public clouds delivers 24 x 7 monitoring and management services by experienced administrators who are experts in supporting public cloud environments. As an official technology partners with leading public cloud service providers, we provide the much needed technical support complimenting the infrastructure and support provided by leading public cloud service providers.
With Cloudxchange.io’s Managed Services, you can rest assured knowing that your cloud infrastructure is fully managed and optimized for your business needs. Cloudxchange.io provides expert technical support with pay-as-you-go managed services and improved ROI on your cloud investments.
Why Cloud Managed services for Public Clouds?
Most of the public cloud service provider just provide infrastructure without any managed services. Customer need to manage their infrastructure hosted on cloud.
It’s tough for customers to design, build and manage their applications in the cloud 24x7x365. And cloud talent can be expensive and difficult to find.
Instead, offload your cloud management to Cloudxchange.io. Our teams of experts can take care of your cloud, for much less than the cost of hiring that talent in-house.We’ll take care of the heavy lifting, so you can focus on growing your business.
Trust our managed services experts to keep your business-critical apps optimized and running around the clock. Using our self-service portal, you can quickly create managed environments for crucial applications like production websites and core back-office services. Best of all, our by the hour managed services scale as your business requires with agility and automation working behind the scenes to deliver for you
Managed Services Offerings
Our Managed Cloud Service offering delivers the same pay-as-you-go versatility that makes IaaS sensible and attractive for forward-thinking organizations of all sizes. The utilization of a utility-based pricing model can fortify the efficiencies and advantages of the cloud.
Support for your Technology: Maintain Service Availability
Clients find comfort knowing the Cloudxchange.io team knows the environment and is behind them every step of the way including:
- Standardized onboarding process to ease transition to an operational state based on ITIL practices
- Unlimited 24X7 live answer & multi-channel support (phone, web & email)
- Centralized support team providing global coverage
- Incident management to support client incidents related to their cloud infrastructure
Support for Your People: Build Cloud Competency
Alleviate the skill gap created with the introduction of cloud services including:
- Unlimited configuration mentorship focused on sharing best practices and how-to information
- Remediation recommendations based on a developed understanding of your supported technical environment for improved up-time
- Dashboard providing real-time spending and provisioning information
Support for your Business: Future Ready
Be ready to take on all that cloud can provide including:
- Service reporting including a monthly summary of incident history delivered by email
- Monthly assessment of your cloud infrastructure against best practices for meeting cost and performance targets
- ITIL-based service management framework acts as the foundation for the service to connect cloud operationswith legacy ones
- Personalized Client View to open service requests online, view request history and status
WRITTEN BY- VISHAL CHANDANE